Natural Beauty from Diagnosis to Delivery
Led by Drs. James Fondriest, Susan Hollar, J.A. Reynolds, Frank Shull, Jr., Thomas Trinkner, and Matt Roberts, CDT
Aesthetics is designed for both dentists and ceramists. In A1, our world-class aesthetics faculty will provide you with all the tools to diagnose, plan, prepare and deliver exceptional aesthetic dentistry. You will have the opportunity to work with experts who are well known in the aesthetics community and who also are grounded in the Pankey Philosophy. You’ll gain confidence as you participate in a wide variety of lectures, workshops, and hands-on experiential learning modules designed to help you down your path to success in the comprehensive practice.
You will learn:
- Smile analysis and design
- The marriage of function and aesthetics – the musts for successful cases
- Why photography is indispensable for aesthetic cases
- Hands-on clinical photography techniques
- Direct composite layering techniques for depth and beauty
- The “trial smile” direct composite mock-up
- Materials: essentials for adhesive dentistry, bleaching and new technology
Credits: The Pankey Institute designates this activity for 47 continuing education credits.
Tuition: $5,500 for dentists; $3,000 for technicians
Lodging: $625 shared occupancy; $975 single occupancy
Lodging for this course has specific check-in and check-out parameters. Please contact our Student Services department before finalizing your travel.
Upcoming session: March 9-13, 2014
Session runs Sunday 12:00 p.m. to Thursday 1:00 p.m.
Call 1.800.4PANKEY to register!