It is said that we only get one chance to make a great first impression. Nowhere is this more accurate than in your dental practice. Essentials 1 is the foundation on which many of the world’s most exceptional dental practices were built, and this course has continued to be the experience that many of today’s top clinicians identify as the beginning of their journey to excellence. This curriculum, like its predecessor, Continuum 1 (C1), is the perfect blend of applicable techniques, practice philosophy, financial management, and behavioral skills to immediately elevate your practice to a new level and set the course for achieving the practice of your dreams.
Your E1 experience will be led by a member of the Pankey Visiting Faculty who has more than 20 years of private practice experience, combined with many years of experience teaching this course. Anchoring the team will be the Pankey Institute’s clinical, technical, and laboratory staff, some of whom have been involved in the Pankey Institute’s educational efforts for over 25 years.
Our goals with this course are to help you:
- Create a new patient experience that is exceptional and differentiates your practice from others in the community
- Learn the skills and techniques to acquire the patient records necessary to fully evaluate your new patient
- Understand how to identify and record Centric Relation
- Enhance your digital photography skills
- Learn how to involve your patient in the process of the comprehensive co-discovery examination
- Understand function, restoration design and communication skills to achieve exquisite and predictable aesthetics
- Learn behavioral foundations that will help you build an enjoyable patient family and a practice team that will minimize stress, be emotionally fulfilling, and financially rewarding
- Develop financial tools for practice and personal financial freedom
- Understand the renowned L. D. Pankey Philosophy of practice and envision a plan to implement these concepts in your practice
The Pankey Institute is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The Pankey Institute designates this activity for 47 continuing education credits.