- This event has passed.
Utilization of Composite For Treating Complex Restorative Cases
June 22, 2017 @ 8:00 am - June 24, 2017 @ 12:30 pm$2695
Boost your ability to provide more comprehensive and beautiful dentistry and increase profitability at a time when many patients need more options. Advances in techniques and materials have made composite dentistry the treatment of choice in an increasing percentage of clinical situations. Learn how mastering some new concepts using composite will dramatically change your ability to help patients choose comprehensive dentistry over repair dentistry, conservatively restore teeth to natural beauty, function, and durability and even solve large-scale restorative cases including those requiring increased vertical dimension.
This course is designed for those who want to catch up on the basics of current concepts as well as those who would like to learn more about how composite can be used in advanced cases. Emphasis will be placed on hands-on time so as to maximize your ability to put these practice-changing concepts to work and immediately change your practice and your patient’s lives.
- Learn how the “Trial Smile” will dramatically increase not only the number of patients who will accept esthetically-driven comprehensive cases but also increase their value for choosing you as the dentist to do it and for paying a fair fee.
- Learn how simple Smile Design really can be and how to apply these principles to every situation.
- Learn why composite is the best choice of material in more clinical situations then ever when considering esthetics, conservation, and strength and long-term durability .
- Learn advanced techniques in bonding, material selection, marginal blending, repairs, prep design, layering, blocking out dark teeth, obtaining excellent interproximal contacts, diastema closure, and more.
- Learn why Transitional Bonding is not only the best way to help patients with limited funds obtain comprehensive dentistry but why it will be the best choice for those who can afford your finest care.
- Learn why composite is a superior material to bisacryl for the fabrication of magnificent veneer provisionals.
- Learn why you need to “think pink” when it comes to composite and how the latest in gingival shade composites can add another dimension to your expertise in esthetic dentistry.
The Pankey Institute is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The Pankey Institute designates this activity for 20 continuing education credits.
To enhance your learning experience and ease your travel, we offer accommodations on-site at The Pankey Institute. Each bedroom has a full bathroom ensuite and amenities such as TV, hairdryer, small steamers in each wardrobe and plush Pankey Lodge robes for your use. We also have a very large living room and kitchen for your personal relaxation. The One Club at The Pankey Institute is located on the second floor of the Institute.
To inquire about pricing, availability and further information, please contact Participant Services at 305.428.5500 or 1.800.4-PANKEY
Refund/Cancellation Policy: A $1000.00 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of registration. The tuition balance is due 60 days prior to the start date of the course. Requests to cancel must be made in writing. Requests received prior to 60 days before the start of the course will be subject to forfeiture of the deposit and 50% of the course tuition, however, the remaining tuition may be transferred to another course date. No refunds or transfers will be issued for cancellations received within 60 days of the start of the course. Please allow 3 weeks for processing of refunds. Pankey reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any course or scheduled faculty with advance notice to the registrant. In no event shall Pankey be liable for any cancellation or change penalties assessed by the airlines, hotels, or other travel related expenses as a result of course date changes or course cancellations including changes related to weather, natural disasters, or other unforeseen events.
By registering for this course, permission is hereby granted, unless a written request is received, to use any and all photographic imagery and video footage taken of the participant at this event and activities pertaining to this event, without payment or other consideration. It is understood that such materials may be published electronically or in print, or used in presentations or exhibitions. Additionally, participant’s names and contact information will be shared amongst the other participants and will be made available to the course members through the Pankey Virtual Institute unless a written request is received to prohibit this sharing of information. Please note that your information will not be shared outside of Pankey to solicitors, or vendors, and will not be sold or leased.
The L.D. Pankey Dental Foundation, aka The Pankey Institute is a nonprofit corporation organized and chartered in the State of Florida that accepts all registrants regardless of age, race, sex, creed, national or ethnic origin, and it does not discriminate on any such basis with respect to its activities, programs, and policies. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the division of consumer services by calling toll free (800-435-7352) within the state. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state.