Scroll down for all offers!
2017-2018 Refining and Giving Back Program, developed in partnership with Kulzer Precious Metal Refining, the world’s largest private precious metal refiner. The small blue box will open up rewarding opportunities for you:
- Generate additional revenue from your practice
- Make a financial contribution to the L.D. Pankey Dental Foundation – at no expense to you!
Why Kulzer and Pankey? For many years, Kulzer has been an advocate for Pankey’s unique approach to advanced dental education and our mission to support you on your journey toward achieving balance in your personal and professional life through personal health, happiness, and wealth accumulation. Among other programs they support, we were delighted to welcome back Kulzer as a sponsor of the 2015 Pankey Annual Meeting last month in New Orleans. We are grateful for their continued support and value our mutually beneficial relationship. Contributions from the refining program help us expand opportunities to grow the Pankey educational offerings, improve our facilities, and continue to offer the Pankey experience to dental professionals around the world. This project is about helping you get the most out of your practice and giving you a chance to give back to Pankey without any cost to you. How does this program work?
- Order your blue box of benefits from Tony Circelli at Kulzer Precious Metal Refining: Tony Circelli. Be sure to let him know you’re a member of the Pankey Alumni Association!
- Once it arrives, simply fill the plastic bag in your blue box with your gold, platinum, palladium, and silver scrap, following the steps on the instruction sheet.
- Ship the box to Kulzer using the enclosed UPS mailing slip.
- Once they receive your package, they will assess the value of your metal and send you a check for that amount.
- As a thank you for using their service, Kulzer will make a donation, in your name, to Pankey equaling 5% of the value of your refined metal.
If you have any questions about the refining process, please contact Tony Circelli at 574.299.5502. If you would like information on your 5% refining donation or other opportunities to stay involved with The Pankey Institute, please feel free to contact Nelsia King, Alumni & Advancement Coordinator, via email Nelsia King.
The Complete Medical Billing Solution for Dentists
Ever wondered if you could bill dental and medical for the same procedure?
Want to enhance your patient’s overall experience by offering medical reimbursement?
Did you know that bone grafts, implants, extractions, prosthesis, sleep appliances, home sleep tests, exams and CT scans have the highest success getting paid through medical insurance?
To help you tackle these and many other related issues, Pankey is proud to announce a wonderful new program for our Alumni Association members brought to you by our friends at Reimbursity.
Reimbursity is a full-service billing solution that specializes in medical billing for the dental practice. They understand how to partner with the dentist and the dental staff, working as aggressive advocates with medical payers on behalf of the dentist.
Reimbursity is pleased to offer our Alumni the following:
- $1750 onboarding fee, a portion of which is donated back to The Institute, ($750 in savings to Alumni) covered by Reimbursity’s 90 day guarantee. If they don’t get your practice reimbursed within the first 3 months, you get your money back, provided your practice has followed due process
- 2 FREE months of their unlimited service (minimum value $1000)
- Month to Month (no yearly contract). Cancel anytime with 30 days notice
- Medicare Credentialing available. Our Alumni will enjoy these special savings: $1000 part B or DME ($2000 for both). Normally $1500 each
Contact Gina Vanacore, National Sales Director for Reimbursity, at either email@example.com, 561.600.4111, extension 817 or 401.225.0347 to take advantage of this offer today!
Digial illustration and animation demonstrating dental anatomy and function.
Receive a special benefit of $1 for the first month of your subscription (retails at $100 for Basic and $150 for Gold). Additionally, members will receive a 50% discount on the QuickStart Coaching for basic and Gold rates.
Contact Doug Brown, CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org or 530.587.9386 to get started.
Temporary occlusial splint
Receive a special benefit of 20% off of your purchase of QuickSplint (exclusive to the Pankey Resource Center). Retail price of QuickSplint is $240 for a 12-pack. Pankey Alumni Price is just $192.
Contact Ann McCulloch, President, at either email@example.com, 858.252.2264 or 800.760.0526 (orders)