2015-2016 Refining and Giving Back Program, developed in partnership with Kulzer Precious Metal Refining, the world’s largest private precious metal refiner. The small blue box will open up rewarding opportunities for you:
- Generate additional revenue from your practice
- Make a financial contribution to the L.D. Pankey Dental Foundation – at no expense to you!
Why Kulzer and Pankey? For many years, Kulzer has been an advocate for Pankey’s unique approach to advanced dental education and our mission to support you on your journey toward achieving balance in your personal and professional life through personal health, happiness, and wealth accumulation. Among other programs they support, we were delighted to welcome back Kulzer as a sponsor of the 2015 Pankey Annual Meeting last month in New Orleans. We are grateful for their continued support and value our mutually beneficial relationship. Contributions from the refining program help us expand opportunities to grow the Pankey educational offerings, improve our facilities, and continue to offer the Pankey experience to dental professionals around the world. This project is about helping you get the most out of your practice and giving you a chance to give back to Pankey without any cost to you. How does this program work?
- Order your blue box of benefits from Tony Circelli at Kulzer Precious Metal Refining: Tony Circelli. Be sure to let him know you’re a member of the Pankey Alumni Association!
- Once it arrives, simply fill the plastic bag in your blue box with your gold, platinum, palladium, and silver scrap, following the steps on the instruction sheet.
- Ship the box to Kulzer using the enclosed UPS mailing slip.
- Once they receive your package, they will assess the value of your metal and send you a check for that amount.
- As a thank you for using their service, Kulzer will make a donation, in your name, to Pankey equaling 5% of the value of your refined metal.
If you have any questions about the refining process, please contact Tony Circelli at 574.299.5502. If you would like information on your 5% refining donation or other opportunities to stay involved with The Pankey Institute, please feel free to contact Tracy Ellis, Director of Community Engagement, at 305.428.5548 or via email Tracy Ellis.
Virtual Coaching for Stress-Free Practice Management, a special offer for Pankey alumni members in partnership with Funktional Tracker. funktionaltracker.com is innovative cloud based software allows you to choose, measure and monitor the right behaviors to achieve your goals.
- Increased Hygiene or Dental Production?
- Improved Case Acceptance?
- Run on Time with Less Stress?
- Less Insurance Dependence?
- More New Patients?
You decide! This inexpensive virtual coaching and accountability platform helps you stay committed to the behaviors to reach your goals. Why Pankey and Funktional Tracker: This cloud-based solution was designed by Pankey Visiting Faculty and former Board member Dr. Mark T Murphy out of a need for an affordable and effective solution to help dental practices reach a variety of goals. The software was developed for behavioral implementation of concepts consistent with your Pankey learning experience. Pankey Alumni Association members who sign up by the end of the year will save $95 off the monthly subscription fee. Funktional Tracker will also donate $50 per month to the Pankey Institute! Act now, funktionaltracker.com is accepting a limited number of registrations at this fee through the end of the year for Pankey Alumni Association members. Not an Alumni member? Funktional Tracker will still reduce your monthly fee $50 and pay for your membership in the Alumni Association!