The Pankey Institute is a rare gem in the world of advanced dental education. As a nonprofit foundation, we are absolutely in this together. If not for the fervor and unrelenting support of our volunteer Board members, world-renowned Visiting Faculty, and eclectic and talented group of participants, the Institute would not be the pillar of excellence in dentistry that it is today.
Every dollar donated to The Pankey Institute supports us in our efforts to continue to develop curriculum that incorporates dentistry’s most contemporary topics combined with timeless values in practice management, patient well-being, and professional, personal, and financial growth. Your funds will keep cutting edge technology in the labs and the world’s most sought-after faculty in the classroom. Because of your generous contributions, we can reach audiences across the world, and make courses available to every dental professional who has the unrelenting desire to become a lifelong learner and bring their practices to levels that only The Pankey Institute can inspire.
Your tax-deductible gift is more than a statement of support for The Pankey Institute, it is a demonstration of your desire to secure the future of this one-of-a-kind educational institution and our efforts to remain the leading advocate for patient-centered practice and a balanced personal and professional life. Tuition dollars alone will not make this possible, but your generosity will.
Ways to Support the Pankey Institute
- Register for a course today
- Refer your friends and colleagues
- Become a Class One Triple Plus Club Member
- Join our L.D. Pankey Alumni Association
- Become a Friend of L.D. Pankey by supporting our Annual Fund
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter
- Coordinate or volunteer for a Pankey Dental Access event in your community
- Make an online donation today
- Email us with your Pankey-inspired personal philosophy. Tell us what The Pankey Institute means to you, share with us your complex case triumphs, or just tell us something interesting about yourself. We know you do while you here, but we want to know what Pankey dentists do out in the world, so share your stories with us!