To and From the Airport
Getting to The Pankey Institute to and from Miami International Airport is a quick and easy cab ride. Our dedicated Pankey team can help you make appropriate arrangements to ensure your travel plans run smoothly.
During Your Visit
While learning with us, most locations will be within a short walk (approximately 5-10 minutes). We find that our participants enjoy the island air after a day of learning, however, if you have special needs or if the weather is uncooperative, we also have Institute vans that our Visiting Faculty may drive to help you arrive at your local destination.
We are located on beautiful Key Biscayne, a tropical island paradise just six miles off the coast of Miami, Florida. Long known for its white sand beaches, lush parks, excellent golf and tennis, Key Biscayne is considered to be one of Florida’s premier vacation destinations. The island offers a wide range of dining options, and is just minutes away from the excitement of Miami and South Beach.
Directions to The Pankey Institute for Advanced Dental Education
The Pankey Institute
One Crandon Boulevard
Key Biscayne, FL 33149
- Go south on Le Jeune Road/NW 42nd Avenue
- Merge onto SR-836 East
- Keep right to take SR-836 East/Dolphin Expressway (toll road)
- Merge onto I-95 South toward Downtown
- Take Exit 1A toward Rickenbacker Causeway/Key Biscayne
- Turn left onto SW 26th Road
- SW 26th Road becomes Rickenbacker Causeway (toll road)
- Rickenbacker Causeway becomes Crandon Boulevard
- Make a U-turn at Ocean Lane Drive
- 1 Crandon Boulevard is on the right